Shira was born and raised in NYC. She moved to Israel a decade ago, and just landed in San Francisco for her new adventure! She is an high energy trainer that likes to incorporate all of her training and flavor to her classes. She was certified in the Orde Wingate Institute for Physical Education and Sports in Israel,and has been training since 2012. She is also certified here in the National College of Exercise Professionals. Shira loves traveling with her dog, hiking, running, swimming, and pretty much anything that will challenge her & boost her heart rate!
1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
Traveling with my husband and dog! I just love exploring new things/places and if I can add the loves of my life, it’s extra special! I also love eating and being with my family/friends doing fun activities!
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
Malta. Its such a small country filled with so much history and so much beauty.
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
I usually like to blast music and dance it off in the shower. Yes, I fall a lot hehe :p
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
Still new here, so I haven’t tasted all the options, but Little Star Pizza in the Mission is my favorite pizza out here.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
The leg springs for sure.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Chad Hemsworth is my celebrity crush.
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I was a dancer before I learned to walk — at least that’s what my mom says. As a child, I was very hyper, so my mother always put me in physical activity programs. Starting from dancing to gymnastics, advancing to kickboxing, HIIT, TRX, then to training! Definitely an active and fun adventure.
Join Shira in SF:
· Sundays 8:30/9:30am, Valencia