1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
I enjoy exploring new cities, trying new foods, and dancing with friends and family.
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
So far, the most amazing place I have visited is Bangkok, Thailand. The floating market there was unlike anything I have ever seen! Vendors are selling goods from their canoes while you are floating down the river, buying different food and souvenirs right from your own canoe!
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
After a long day, my go to is watching Netflix in bed with a candle lit.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
I love so many of the restaurants here in San Francisco, but right now, my favorites are Carbon Grill, Koja Kitchen, and Espetus!
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
My favorite aspect of Burn is definitely the amazing community we have. The clients and staff are all so friendly and welcoming. It feels like my second home whenever I am here!
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I have danced my whole life and now I am finishing up my degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Dance at SF State. I am excited to continue my journey in fitness!