1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
Writing and running.
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
Teotihuacan, Aztec Pyramids, in Mexico. They were so beautiful, and giant!
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
I sit on my couch, blast my music, and just eat.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
Pancho Villa has some of the best burritos ever!
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
Everything! Everyone is so awesome and friendly.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I’ve been running on and off for about six years. I’m also a Kinesiology Major at SF State.