Carmel has whipped up this amazing recipe to jumpstart your morning!
Makes 4 servings
· 1 cup cottage cheese
· 1/3 cup flour
· 3 eggs 2 heaped teaspoons of coconut oil
· Optional: vanilla extract, blueberries, cinnamon, cacao nibs
1. Whisk together cottage cheese, flour, eggs and optional ingredients.
2. Heat/melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/3 cupfuls of the batter onto a skillet, and cook until bubbles appear. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side!
3. Top with bananas, almond butter, berries, and maple syrup!