Week 1 of Cleanse Recipes
Mini frittatas are the perfect make ahead meal, so you will be all set for simple grab and go breakfasts and snacks throughout the week. These ones feature a blend of refreshing herbs, and turkey for extra protein.
· 1 Tablespoon ghee
· 12 organic, pastured eggs
· 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
· 6 slices turkey, diced
· 1 bunch lacinato kale, de-stemmed and julienned
· 2 zucchinis, diced (optional, can sub broccoli or cookedsweet potato)
· 1 Tablespoon fresh basil, julienned
· 1 Tablespoon chives, minced
· 1 teaspoon mustard
· freshly cracked pepper
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Brush ghee inside 12 cup muffin tin.
3. Whisk eggs and salt in a large bowl with a fork until well-combined.
4. Add turkey, kale, zucchini, basil, chive, mustard, and cracked pepper.
5. Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin and place in oven for 20 minutes, or until the eggs havejust set in the middle.
6. Eat them warm or cold throughout the week.