Tasia grew up in New York City and has lived in San Francisco since summer 2016. When she was younger she played every sport you can think of and danced for years, picking up her love for fitness again in her senior year of college through biking and spin classes. Over the past few years she focused on her health by transitioning to a vegetarian diet and gaining a group fitness certification from the American Council on Exercise (ACE). She really loves motivating people to be the best version of themselves and is committed and excited to help people lead a healthy lifestyle at Burn.
1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
Brunching and biking!
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
Angkor Wat and all the amazing temples in Cambodia. All the sculptures and temples are so beautifully designed, and it was a great opportunity to learn about other cultures we don’t typically hear about.
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
Staying current with Shondaland.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
I’ve had some really good Thai food and pho, but my favorite is Farmhouse Kitchen in the Mission.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
I love criss crossing in the leg springs—it makes my legs feel like they’re on fire.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I worked at the front desk of a gym during college and just loved the instructors and classes so much I decided I should teach!
Join Tasia in SF:
· Wednesdays 6/7pm, Market