We’re pleased to introduce our newest Oakland instructor Amanda Metcalf!
Amanda’s commitment to fitness is supported by her graduate studies in physiology & 10 years experience working in Structural Integration Rolfing. Motivated by the benefits of healthy lifestyle, Amanda focuses on activating & inspiring awareness of the core.
– Hometown: Lafayette, C.A.
– Favorite Food: Sushi.
– Favorite Stretch: Spine Twists.
– Favorite Cardio Move: Mountain Climbers.
– Favorite Ab Exercise: Side planks.
– Favorite Workout Music: World dance beats & hip hop.
Come take a class with Amanda in Oakland:
– Tuesdays 1pm
– Tuesdays 5:30/6:30 (Starting March 1)