Please welcome our second newest instructor Adrienne Herr-Paul to our Burn Team. Catch her at our Inner Sunset and Hayes Valley locations. Sign up for her classes to get started!
Monday | 6,7am
Tuesday | 5,6,7pm
Hayes Valley (Market)
Friday | 5,6pm
1) What are your foremost hobbies?
Reading, dancing, singing (in the shower), piano, and travel.
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
Bolivia and Peru for the people, the food, and the amazing landscape.
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
Watch a movie in bed with the hubby.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
Yes, lol, so many! Seriously too many to even think about listing.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
The community of people.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Jason Segel—he’s goofy and loves The Muppets; what can I say? I find him endearing.
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I have always loved taking classes, yoga, dance, acrobatics, martial arts; whatever is exciting! After years of taking classes in the fitness industry, I realized I wanted to have a bigger role and decided to become an instructor.