Started at the front desk now we’re here. Stephanie joined the Burn team with hopes of achieving her ultimate wedding body. She fell in love with taking class and the healthy life style that followed. Now that she’s happily married, and in the best shape of her life, the next obvious step was to teach! Stephanie lives in San Francisco with her hubby, 3 dogs, a cat, and a goat. She has a passion for health, beauty, and fitness.
1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
Flea market treasure hunting, karaoke, and exploring new restaurants.
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
My husband and I spent a weekend at an Air bnb in Occidental on 7 acres of lush garden secluded from the rest of the world. Each corner had its own magical element plus a hot tub hidden away in the redwoods. I love disconnecting in nature especially when there’s a hot tub!
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
Swan oyster depot, Brandi ho’s, Lolo, and Namu.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
The wonderful community. I love seeing everyone’s smiling face after a great class, and how supportive everyone is to one another.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I’ve been a student for years and come from a dance background. Fitness has always been a lifestyle for me.
Come burn with Stephanie in SF:
– Mondays 5/6/7pm, Broadway
– Thursdays 6/7/8/9am, Valencia
– Fridays 5/7pm, Valencia
– Saturdays 8/9am, Market