1) What are some of your favorite things to do?
Traveling, reading, and watching my favorite sports teams (Giants/Warriors/49ers).
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
It’s a tie between Sydney, Australia and Hawaii. I love both for their beautiful beaches and amazing scenery!
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
Spending time with my family, especially my 2 year old niece.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
Burma Superstar in the Inner Richmond.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
The members and our staff! All of our members and everyone I work with are so friendly, caring, and positive!
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
Do athletes count? If so, Buster Posey!
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I was majoring in Health Education at SF State when I began working here and have always been interested in health promotion and disease prevention. What attracted me to BURN was how they foster a positive and healthy community through their classes and nutrition seminars!