Love Leslie King? Learn some awesome facts about her:
1) What are your foremost hobbies?
I’ve always been really interested in foreign languages, particularly languages that use a different writing system. I’ve taken Japanese classes in Japantown for about two years and I spend about an hour everyday studying. 日本語が出来ます！I also read a lot, mostly fiction and true crime. For my workouts, I’ve really gotten into boxing and TRX lately.
2) What is the most amazing place you have visited and why?
Tokyo is my favorite place to visit. It’s so overstimulating and chaotic, but at the same time it’s clean, safe and polite.
3) How do you unwind after a long day?
Wine, pajamas and a Law and Order: SVU marathon.
4) Do you have any favorite places to eat in San Francisco?
For casual food I recommend Blue Barn Gourmet for salads, Takara, New Korea House and Delfina pizzeria. For fancier nights out I like Aziza, Range and Commonwealth.
5) What is your favorite aspect of Burn?
I love how every class is completely different. I know which instructors to go to if I want my ass kicked without mercy. I know who will coddle me if I’m barely surviving my day. I also love the fast pace. Just when I think I’m about to die, it’s time to move on to the next circuit.
6) Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?
James K. Polk: The 11th president of the United States.
7) Lastly, how did you become involved in the fitness industry?
I’m a long time exercise enthusiast who was burnt out in my previous career and made a big leap of faith.