Traveling and can’t get to your regular Burn class? No worries. Here are some tips to help keep you feeling fit, healthy and sane. Just make sure to put on some amazing music and imagine your favorite Burn instructor is right there with you.
Smile, Sweat, and See you in 2014!!!!!
Depending on how much time you have, feel free to choose specific segments or do the entire list multiple times
- get your heart pumping with some jumping jacks. as you warm-up, start adding some jabs or cross punches between each jack, alternating left and right sides (1-2 minutes), simulate jumping rope for 30 seconds, speed skaters for 30 seconds
- Hit the deck and do 20 push-ups
- Hop up and do some vertical mountain climbers
- Quick feet
- 1 minute of continuous squats, hold and pulse for 30 seconds, finish with one more minute of squats.
- Plank (as long as you can hold it)
Repeat steps 1-6
- Alternate forward lunges for 30 seconds, pause with one foot forward and slowly pulse for 30 seconds. Switch sides and do 30 seconds of slow pulses. Finish with wall squat for 1 minute
- Tricep dips for 30 seconds
- Sumo squats for 30 seconds, pulses for 30, hold sumo and alternate calf raises for 30 seconds
- Squat hops for 30 seconds
- 10 Burpees
- Series of 5
Do it again.