12. I had terrible asthma when I was a kid and through high school, but it went away in college once I started exercising regularly!
11. Eating is just about my favorite thing ever. I love it so much that my boyfriend made me a scrap book of all the “food adventures” we’ve had this year.
10. Despite number 11 I can’t cook at all, I’ve even failed at boiling water. Badly.
9. Even though the space under my bed is full of storage bins I sometimes have to launch myself in from across the room to avoid the boogy man under there.
8. Every time I get into or out of a chair I think about squats.
7. My brothers and I watched “The Blues Brothers” over and over as kids, I’m still trying to figure out how to get “Minny the Moocher” to work for a Burn playlist.
3. Number four includes “breakfast mojitos,” don’t judge me.
2. My car and purse both always have snacks, my jacket pockets always have tissues.
1. I used to be so shy that I’d blush if someone said hello, thankfully that went away in college too.